Sunday, February 20, 2011

The History Of My Blog's Name

Four years ago, I enters dizon high to study, there,I meet my thirty five classmates who always makes me feel happy.In every contest and challenges we met ,we always work as one.We treat each other as brothers and sisters.The happiness and memories that we make everyday are not easy to forgot.The way we talk and communicate to each other,was a great evidence that we love and care to each other,in almost four years we are together.JOY…aside from these was the of one of my special friends,joy is what we have everyday,when we each other smiling and laughing with different crazy meanings.But, most of the times,we smile when our crushes pass in our corridor.Of course ,we feel that our day was completed when we saw them.
            Also,we make each other laugh,by our funny and corny jokes.And sometimes it leads to what you call “PIKUNAN”..that laeds to a big quarrel or what we call,JANGLE.
Of course we cannot avoid having having jangle inside our class. That was always part of friendship life.J angle will be test how strong our friendship is. For me, if friendship doesn’t  have any quarrel,it as abnormal.
            One main cause of our jangle, was being so naughty that sometimes leads to misunderstanding.
            Even we’re having jangle,we do not make any scandals like fighting.
            Jangles occurs not only between my fellow classmates,but also between us and other sections.’Cause during our “MINI OLYMPICS”,we noticed that everyone want to hurt us.but we always leave it to god,’cause God knows everything.
On the otherhand, thank you for mini Olympics…SCYBER PHOENIX was borned from simple IV-science.
Through this blog,I awnt to give thanks to my beloved scyber phoenix,who build the better Girlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment